From the very first time you walk in the doors we want you to feel right at home.
When you walk in, you can expect a friendly and welcoming environment.
We know that a first time guest can feel awkward and uneasy so here are some facts
to help prepare you for your visit:
- We serve donuts and coffee starting at 9:30 every Sunday morning.
- Adult and Kids worship begins at 10:00. Nursery care is provided as well.
- Each service will last approximately 75 minutes.
- Most of our congregation dresses casually. Feel free to dress up as much as you want, or jeans and a t-shirt will work too.
- Our music includes a variety of styles. (Our style fluctuates; our focus does not. All our Worship is Christ centered.)
- We teach from modern Bible translations. (ESV, NIV, NLT)
- Everything we do is about Jesus, period!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Who We Are
We are a family of servant missionaries
committed to declaring and displaying the good news of Jesus Christ
in the every day stuff of life.
We are a group of messed-up people who are Jesus-followers learning to embrace our gospel identities (family, servant, missionary) with Kingdom intentionality. We take seriously the idea that Jesus lived his life as an example for us to follow, and we simply and humbly submit ourselves to doing for others as He has done for us.
Journey Community attempts to live out these six expressions as Kingdom ambassadors:
- Found People, Find People
- Loved People, Love People
- Served People, Serve People
- Changed People, Change People
- Forgiven People, Forgive People
- Blessed People, Bless People
It’s amazing to see what happens when we begin to honor God with our finances. Through the act of giving, we let our hearts know that God is in control and that we can completely trust Him in ALL things, even our money.
At Journey Community Church, there are two ways to give. You can give during our weekend gathering, or you can give online. To get started online, please click the tab.